Saturday, March 14, 2009

na/\ol!



This is the poetry of my heart
filled with melody and songs of art,
To the girl whom I learned to love
with every bit of life that i have,
To someone who's holding my heart,
A very special one from the start,
To whom I want to be with always,
and a companion til' the end of days.

My love for you is like a spring
it never lies for it is clean
it never dries without a drought
it never ends without a doubt
but still I want to fight each day
even though you're going away
like a sunny day i can forebear
raining clouds brought by my despair

You're like a puzzle in my mind
missing a piece, hope I could find
tried to fit a different piece
but it gotten worst as it seems
call me desperate as I am
for I'm impatient and not calm
but do not blame me if i do
for I'm not complete without you



My dreaM
Always keeps reminding me of A
Yearning for that someone's hearT.
Badly fears for losing her tracK
Enamored of her love for mE.
Learning how to maV,
Lament's what I
EarN

Poetry of My Heart by Mat Kevin Querencia

3 comments:

  1. hi mat!

    great work! love it...nice pa jud ang mga 1st and last letter..

    maybelle and mat! god speed!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I practically *forced* myself to keep reading after the first paragraph.

    Haha, joke lang mat.

    You sound really corny. But it's kawaii. xD

    It's my first time to personally knowing a guy who dares make poems for his loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks 4 d comment..=) ill make sum more f u like..

    ReplyDelete